Have a biz issue we need to discuss? Contact me to tell me about it. Let’s get you to non-overwhelm!
Here’s this week’s mini-workshop. (8:07 minutes).
Among other items, Karen Estrin (LocalWerx founder + marketing operations guru) and I discussed:
- A surprising fact that makes Pinterest easier to maintain than we thought. Yay!
- The importance of having the right keywords and phrases for your account.
- Why – even as a tech – I’m not setting up my Pinterest.
Click the arrow for [Zoomcast #4] Pinterest and outsourcing tips
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen and I love sending these little bits of info your way.
Join the Conversation
Would you please help me grab some Google love by sharing this post and commenting (below) about your “Ah HAH!” moments? Let’s all learn from each other!
Subscribe to my blog posts here or on the form beneath my photo. My articles are full of business tips for those of us living in the real world. 😎
And I promise: NO inbox stuffing or sharing your information.
Contact me here if you:
- Have questions about today’s information.
- Want to suggest a topic for a future Zoomcast (yay!).
- Need to discuss your website’s ease of use (usability) factors.
Thanks for spending part of your day with Karen and me.
We know you’re busy, and we appreciate your time.