Here’s our next mini-workshop (8:17 minutes).
It’s about a term people throw out there a lot, but rarely explain: ‘domains’ online.
We use domains – online addresses – all the time. It’s how you got here (thanks!), today, which Karen and I discuss. Think of the term ‘URL’ being the same thing. It’s the address for something online
Among other items, Karen Estrin (LocalWerx founder + marketing operations guru) and I discussed:
- Purchasing a domain for anything you want to ‘point to’ online (website, book, FB profile, etc.)
- How to easily find a domain name, even if your first choice is taken.
- Some things to avoid when registering a domain name.
[Zoomcast #5] Domains and your brand
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen and I love sending these little bits of info your way.
Join the Conversation
Would you please help me grab some Google love by sharing this post and commenting (below) about your “Ah HAH!” moments? Let’s all learn from each other!
Subscribe to my blog posts here or on the form beneath my photo. My articles are full of business tips for those of us living in the real world. 😎
And I promise: NO inbox stuffing or sharing your information.
Contact me here if you:
- Have questions about today’s information.
- Want to suggest a topic for a future Zoomcast (yay!).
- Need to discuss your website’s ease of use (usability) factors.
Thanks for spending part of your day with Karen and me.
We know you’re busy, and we appreciate your time.