Here’s our latest mini-workshop (7:36 minutes).
Among other items, Karen Estrin (LocalWerx founder + marketing operations guru) and I discussed:
- Behind-the-scenes items to consider before using video.
- Keeping a video private (not displaying in search results).
- Where a video ‘lives’ vs. where it’s viewed.
[Zoomcast #11] Using video on your website
Thanks for stopping by! Karen and I love sending these bits of info your way.
Join the Conversation
Would you please help me grab some Google love by sharing this post and commenting (below) about your “Ah HAH!” moments? Let’s all learn from each other!
Subscribe to my blog posts here or on the form beneath my photo. My articles are full of business tips for those of us living in the real world. 😎
And I promise: NO inbox stuffing or sharing your information.
Contact me here if you:
- Have questions about today’s information.
- Want to suggest a topic for a future Zoomcast (yay!).
Thanks for spending part of your day with Karen and me.
We know you’re busy, and we appreciate your time.