Have a biz issue we need to discuss? Contact me to tell me about it. Let’s get you to non-overwhelm!
Here’s our next mini-workshop (8:34 minutes).
Karen Estrin (LocalWerx founder + marketing operations guru) and I discuss:
- The importance of a website, even if you’re active on social media.
- Repurposing your content as valuable items for visitors.
- Immediately providing a welcome message for new subscribers.
[Zoomcast #2] Capture leads by offering value
(July 1, 2022 note: this webinar is still available, though it is not currently my free gift to new subscribers.)
Thanks for stopping by! Karen and I love sending these little bits of info your way.
Join the Conversation
Would you please help me grab some Google love by sharing this post and commenting (below) about your “Ah HAH!” moments? Let’s all learn from each other.
My articles are full of business and non-overwhelm tips for those of us living in the real world! Subscribe here
I promise: NO inbox stuffing or sharing your information. Not ever.
Contact me if you:
- Have questions about today’s info.
- Want to suggest a topic for a future Zoomcast. (YAY!)
- Need to discuss a project that’s sending you into the non-overwhelm zone.
Thanks for spending part of your day with Karen and me.
We know you’re busy, and we appreciate your time.