My webmaster (Karen Estrin) and I decided it was time to let you in on our behind-the-scenes discussions … about those things our customers ask us.
Welcome to our new Zoomcast series!
We’ve worked together on projects for a couple of years, and we’ve teamed up for this new venture.
In our first mini-workshop (13:06 minutes), we show you ways to tweak your website to generate leads for your business or volunteer effort.
Among other items, we discuss:
- Making sure your visitors know – at all times – they’re in the right place.
- Tips and tricks to keeping guests on your site so they can move to “Yes.”
- Best practices for gathering leads from your website … without being salesy!
[Zoomcast #1] Who we are plus website lead gen basics
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen and I love sending these little bits of info your way.
Next time, we’ll talk about offering something of value to your readers (8:34 minutes).
Join the Conversation
Would you please help me grab some Google love by sharing this post and commenting (below) about your “Ah HAH!” moments? Let’s all learn from each other!
Subscribe to my blog posts here or on the form beneath my photo. My articles are full of business tips for those of us living in the real world. 😎
And I promise: NO inbox stuffing or sharing your information.
Email me here if you:
- Have questions about today’s information.
- Want to suggest a topic for a future Zoomcast (yay!).
- Need to discuss your website’s ease of use (usability) factors.
Thanks for spending part of your day with Karen and me.
We know you’re busy, and we appreciate your time.