Here’s our latest mini-workshop for ya (3:46 minutes).
Karen Estrin (LocalWerx founder + marketing operations guru) surprised me with a congratulatory message about my book being published, and she interviewed me about the process to get it done.
I had no idea this was coming, so … hey! I think I did a pretty good job! ( You’ll see it was a good thing I had a copy of the book on my desk 😎 )
Among other items, Karen and I discussed:
- My writing a post for you to explain how you can publish a book.
- Why I wrote Welcome to Non-Overwhelm! Conquering biz and life chaos, starting today
- Using a book as a marketing tool. (I call mine my giant business card.)
[Zoomcast #8] A surprise for Kathie!
Thanks for stopping by! Karen and I love sending these bits of info your way.
Join the Conversation
Would you please help me grab some Google love by sharing this post and commenting (below) about your “Ah HAH!” moments? Let’s all learn from each other!
Subscribe to my blog posts here or on the form beneath my photo. My articles are full of business tips for those of us living in the real world.
And I promise: NO inbox stuffing or sharing your information.
Contact me here if you:
- Have questions about today’s information.
- Want to suggest a topic for a future Zoomcast (yay!).
Thanks for spending part of your day with Karen and me.
We know you’re busy, and we appreciate your time.
Need to build in project non-overhwhelm? Click here to send me a quick note about it.