Here’s this week’s mini-workshop (19:29 minutes).
Among other items, Karen Estrin (LocalWerx founder + marketing operations guru) and I discussed:
- Resizing images and creating labels for screen readers.
- Creating a ‘light box’ effect allowing the reader to zoom in on an image.
- Placing two images beside each other.
[Zoomcast #6] Making website images user-friendly
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen and I love sending these little bits of info your way.
Join the Conversation
Would you please help me grab some Google love by sharing this post and commenting (below) about your “Ah HAH!” moments? Let’s all learn from each other!
Subscribe to my blog posts here or on the form beneath my photo. My articles are full of non-overwhelm and business tips for those of us living in the real world. 😎
And I promise: NO inbox stuffing or sharing your information.
- Have questions about today’s information.
- Want to suggest a topic for a future Zoomcast (yay!).
- Need to discuss your website’s ease of use (usability) factors.
Thanks for spending part of your day with Karen and me.
We know you’re busy, and we appreciate your time.